Fillers or dermal fillers are the safest and most affordable solution for tear grooves,
volume reduction, deep wrinkles and wrinkles. The gelatinous acid (hyaluronic acid) is injected just below
the surface of the skin. Transparent hyaluronic acid gels are used because they are the closest to the
natural hyaluronic acid in our skin.
Just like hyaluronic acid in our skin, hyaluronic acid gel fillers can also provide
volume, shape, elasticity and moisture to your skin. It can also interact with collagen and elastin tissue
under the skin to make the skin look younger.
- Correct dark or moderate smile lines.
- Correct the crow's feet at the corners of the eyes.
- Correct the frown line between the eyebrows.
- Correct the puppet lines that appear at the corners of the mouth.
- Correct the vertical line of the lips
- Enlarge sagging and sunken cheeks.
- Increase the volume of the lips to make them look fuller and plump.
How to treat?
First, local anesthesia or injection anesthesia is used to numb the subject area, depending on the part of
the face being treated. After that, a very thin needle or blunt cannula is used to inject the dermal filler
into the skin. The process takes about 20-30 minutes to complete.
The recovery time of the dermal filler procedure is extremely short, and you are expected to resume daily
activities the next day. However, some types of skin may have the common side effects of swelling and
bruising, but they will disappear after 3-4 days.
Certain medical problems and medications may make swelling and bruising worse. In this case, it is
recommended to follow our beautician guidelines and recommendations.
The downtime of dermal fillers is zero, but it may vary depending on the age of the patient, the depth of
the lines and the amount of filler injected.
- Juvederm Volbella can be used for up to 1 year.
- The service life of Juvederm Vollure is 1.5 years.
- The maximum life span of Juvederm Voluma is 2 years.
1. Is the filling painful?
Local anesthesia is applied to the skin before treatment to avoid any discomfort. In some cases, local
anesthesia is not enough, so numbness injections are also injected.
Some people may experience redness or swelling, but it is harmless and will disappear within 3-4 days.
2. Are there any side effects?
Dermal fillers are harmless and have undergone rigorous testing to prove that they are safe. However, there
are some common and rare side effects.
- Redness, swelling and bruises are common side effects of dermal fillers and their enemies disappear
within 2-3 days. However, the bruise may last for 10 days, but you can put on makeup.
- Swelling a few weeks after treatment or infection is a rare side effect of treatment. It is easily
treated with antibiotics, and in some cases the filler may need to be removed.
- Skin necrosis and blindness are extremely rare side effects of dermal fillers. It may have occurred
due to an intravascular accident and will be immediately recognized during the operation. However, this
can be avoided by consulting a qualified and experienced anesthesiologist before the operation.
3. What should be done to avoid side effects?
- If you have any bleeding disorders, autoimmune diseases, or viral infections near the mouth, please
notify your doctor.
- Provide a complete medical history.
- If you have done filler treatment before, please provide its complete history.
- Tell if you have a drug allergy.
Who must avoid dermal fillers?
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding must avoid the use of dermal fillers.
- If you suffer from any skin allergies, inflammations or skin diseases, please avoid them.
- If you have any disease that affects the immune system, please avoid it.
- Avoid cold sores in the subject area.
Why choose SR Clinic?
- We specialize in dermal filler treatment.
- Our doctors are all certified and skilled to provide you with the best experience.
- We make sure to use the latest technology for treatment.
- Zero downtime and immediate results.
- We use safe and effective products.